Change

"If Ayden Can Get Mod, Anyone Can Get Mod"

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Tenshi, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule

"If Ayden Can Get Mod, Anyone Can Get Mod"

All jokes aside, This isn't backlash at @ayden425. It's purely a title.

-----

Your minecraft username: My username's been Eyeless_Tenshi since March 15th 2013. It's gonna stay that way forever, So no need to worry about me changing it.
    Time Zone (GMT+?): I live in Illinois, So my time is CT. This is equal to GMT - 6.
    Why do you want to be a mod: Now for the long part where the title comes in. "If Ayden Can Get Mod, Anyone Can Get Mod." All jokes aside though, I've been playing Zeldacraft for a little over 5 years. ( Had my 5 year anniversary on March 27th. ) I've been banned plenty during my time and I think it's really time for me to shape up and prove that I really do care about this server and it's community. You guys have all seen me and known me for these past 5 years, I'm pretty sure you realize how much I care considering that I'm still here and kicking ;).
    Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: I do! Though I'm not gonna waste your time listing out things like core protect commands as the mods/admins reading this should already know those. I was a moderator on an old server that I used to play that also used CoreProtect, I worked for the Prison part of the server. We had to use CoreProtect all the time. However if this deems my app inclusive, Oh well.

There's also the other basic commands such as:

/time set (day/night)
    /mute (user) (time)
    /kick (user) (reason)
    /jail (user) jail (time)
    /ban(/unban) (user) (reason)
    /tempban (user) (time) (reason)
    /unjail (user)

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy:

Well, It's obvious like I said that I've been banned plenty. Yet most players here know me very well. I'm VERY mature and calm when I need to be. Sure, I mess around with my friends but don't we all? I'm also a very responsible person. Give me something to follow, and I'll follow it to a T. I know I haven't always been a perfect player, But I've been trying really hard to show you guys that I am a changed person and I changed for the better thanks to people like Ember. Didn't wanna make this part too long, Like I said; You know I can be all of these things when I'm needed to be. I'm not gonna stop having fun because of a rank, But I can understand stopping some parts of my humor and limiting cussing.

And answer these questions:

1. Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?

Very obvious, If the person's online who's house it was that got griefed, I'd teleport to them and ask them what happened and where the grief was. ( In most situations that I've seen, The person who reports the grief is online. ) The second step I'd do is use the /co i command to inspect the griefed area ( Depending on the size, I may need to use /co i r:radius ) I'd ask them if they knew who did it first, To see if it was a friend or another player online. Then I'd use /co rb u:<user> t:<time> r:<radius> to rollback the grief and repair the damage.

For banning/punishing the player responsible, I'd use this guideline ( taken from various mod applications and basically summing up my own take on it ).

1-10 Blocks - Jail for 15-20 minutes.
    11-25 Blocks - Tempban for about 25-35 minutes.
    About 25-45 Blocks - Tempban for a few hours ( depending on how many )
    50-60 Blocks - Tempban 1 Day
    60-70 Blocks - Tempban 2 Days
    70-80 Blocks - Tempban 3 Days
    80+ Blocks - Perm Ban

I'm not 100% sure what the thing for items is, But I'd say it's probably around the same thing.

2. Some users are arguing, what do you do?

The first thing I'd do is ask the users what their fighting about. Even if it's via /msg or a /p message, No users should be arguing about something that's minimal.
    I'd kindly ask the users to each explain their issue to me via a /msg or a Discord Dm.
    However, If both users continue, I'd mute them both for about 30 minutes.
    If I need to warn them again ( up to two additional times ontop of the first warning ) I'd tempban them for up to 3 days.

3. A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?

*claps*
    SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN.

Joking of course. I'd ask them kindly what their problem is and try to help them. However, If I'm their problem, I'd direct them to another mod/admin to see if that solves anything.

However, If the user begins to send multiple tp requests, Or harasses other players trying to get to me, I'd jail them for 30 minutes. Any grief that's dealt by this player to anything will follow the griefing punishment list above
    <3.

4. Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?

I'd /tpohere the user to me. If the user continues to harass or send multiple tp requests to the other user whose house they entered, I'd jail them for up to an hour. Then if the user begins to harass me or any other user, I'd mute them for 1-2 hours. Continued after this would lead to a temp ban.

------

Thanks for reading guys
    <3 Have a great day!

SuSAliens likes this.
  2. Redsheep67

Redsheep67 Lucifer's Lover

I think we all saw my answer coming. I know tenshi was a trouble child but she deserves her chance. My answer, clearly, is Yes.

SuSAliens likes this.
  3. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

Well, to go right for it: No.

Here's why:

Not only have you been permed countless times, and unbanned showing no differences any of the times in your behavior, while still promising you've changed, you still persist on being toxic. I understand if other staff have had other experiences with you, I'm giving you mine.

You've always been a problem to me. The very first moment I got moderator you were a bother.... actually. Bugging me to perm you and griefing again and again after I told you, warned you, and kicked you for not quitting. Even then you did not stop. I understand this was a joke on your point, but I told you time and time again to quit it. Yes, this was far into the past, but it's the principle of the matter. Stuff like this hasn't happened since. Some are bigger, some are smaller, but you've been a constant annoyance to me and a lot of them team (Most of them are not on the staff team anymore, but yeah.). This attitude of your has never stopped> I'll admit lately you've been a bit more friendly, but that's just of late. You're still disrespectful and unruly. A simple example would be something like this:
    [​IMG]
    Your attitude has always been horrible, and still is. I'm not saying it will forever be like this as long as you're committed to making a change, but until then this is a solid reason to not allow you from me.

Some more examples, if you'd like:
    upload_2018-6-24_15-30-43.png
    upload_2018-6-24_15-31-12.png
    upload_2018-6-24_15-32-5.png
    Not only this but I have countless other screenshots of you showing immaturity within you towards me and others for no reason.

I would again like to touch on the fact that you've been permed so many times. I can no longer count how many times it's happened, and I'm not sure why you applied. You know these things don't just go away, right? They stick with you forever. Think of it like a criminal record. Rob a bank, that stays with you. These things don't go away. You've been permed, you've been temped, muted, jailed, every single punishment we have at our disposal has been used on you multiple times. A friend told me once that sometimes you don’t get to say sorry and everything be hunky dory. That's just a part of life. Multiple times you've said you were done with ZC, and that you never want to come back. You've ban evaded, lied about almost everything you could lie about, and this is just the start. These things do not leave you, Tenshi. It's nice to see you back around ZC, but that;s it for now. There's been way too much from you for you to get any position of power at this point in time.

Now for the counterargument: You did, like I said, seem to have some sort of change recently. You did apologize and admit to a lot (Although the admitting part was sorta obsolete. We know what exactly what you did. Admitting the obvious does nothing, especially when it's a good long while after it happened and we saw what you did.), and I appreciate that. Though you never apologized to me xdddd, you did do right. You have been more friendly and kind, and that's been great to see, but it doesn't make up for everything else in the past 4, 5 years. You can't make up for mountains of garbage by recycling a few cans.

You still have a log way to go, Tenshi. I wish you the best in your travels.

4. Redsheep67

Redsheep67 Lucifer's Lover

Ayden you cant be the one pointing fingers on this

SuSAliens likes this.
  5. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule

yeet

6. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule