Change

I think HylianHero7 needs some time off.

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by mitchell, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I was referring to Robert when he got all offended when someone told him to stfu.

2. mitchell

mitchell Triforce Disciple

Robert?

3. istutt909

istutt909 Ey lmao

would you be saying "probably had a bad day" about some nub who came on raging at us? no you would be saying "Ban him!" it should really be no different if it's a vip/vip+ user we are talking about.

Stormtrooper16, Benji and horcrux2007 like this.
  4. Americano99

Americano99 Triforce Disciple

Guys I personally believe that all of us are responsible for how we act or what we do no matter how we feel

honestly, I think that saying someone is having a bad day, is just an excuse for that person to be an asshole or an attention grabber

On another note, just because what someone is saying to you has a cuss word in it, does not mean that it is offensive (-_-)
    there is a difference between, "Well that fucking sucks" and "Go fuck yourself you asshole"

So please, think things through, next time you post one of these threads,
    Think things through next time you get offended
    Think if you should actually BE offended
    I speak for the majority of us here on the server and website when I say this,
    It's getting annoying.

Benji likes this.
  5. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Though you have good intentions I think you overstep your bounds sometimes. Leave this stuff to the staff

6. istutt909

istutt909 Ey lmao

unfortunately, half of hylians swearing is the latter. e.g "go fuck yourself, you asshole!"

THE GREAT _SLIK_ likes this.
  7. Americano99

That is understood, was just voicing my opinion, the comment can be deleted if you wish

8. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

None of the comments posted here are remotely bad. If someone is going to make a report on someone it better actually have something bad in it

9. Americano99

I understand that the staff should be the ones to resolve situations, I sometimes want to help too much I guess
    which sounds nooby

It is not my place to help out, In real life I have to resolve situation because of leadership positions
    I guess, when I see them here I try to resolve them even though it isn't my job

Sorry to the entire ZC staff I guess

10. RogueWolf5

RogueWolf5 Alpha Wolf

Back when I was still mod, there were times when I was the only mod on and when something came up it was always nice when people who aren't staff stepped up and tried to help. It's not their job to, but it certainly made my job easier. :D

Benji likes this.
  11. THE GREAT _SLIK_

THE GREAT _SLIK_ Ancient Sage

12. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

To be honest whenever I see something about a somewhat serious matter, gut always says, "let staff handle it". If it does get the person who tried to stop the argument into the argument, then yes, I agree, but I feel that we can't just let staff deal with every single problem. We can handle it ourselves.

Benji likes this.
  13. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

The fact Hylian kept saying "Leave me alone" and "Quit talking to me" seemed to me that you kept pushing and pushing on him so you could get him mad, so you could make a false report.

14. mitchell

no that's NOT what interested to do at all. I cant believe you even thought that I would do that. I don't want that kind of attention or abuse for anyone. And no I've never seen hylian say "leave me alone" once to me what I was talking to him.

15. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I saw him ask you to stop talking to him in the pictures.

Matt Sage likes this.
  16. mitchell

he said that because he thought i was getting offended.

17. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Do you REALLY think he'd do that?
    Nick almost did that once. He said he was going to get the roleplayers in trouble for whatever reason, screenshot it, and report them for not letting them rp. I talked him out of it because:
    1) he doesn't rp
    2) it's a dick move to get someone in trouble just so you can prove a point
    3) it's gonna make more drama

18. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I don't believe that.
    Lol no, I wanted to see his reaction to me saying it though.

19. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

So you're TRYING to get in an argument? Who are you, buzzy?

mitchell likes this.
  20. mitchell

wow..... you are just a ray of sunshine...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.