Change

Hey Hyrule's Mod App

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Hey Hyrule, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Hey Hyrule

Hey Hyrule Deku Scrub

Hello everyone, and welcome to my (Hey_Hyrule’s) mod app. First off let me just say that I will probably screw something up with typing and wording. Here we go!

WHAT IS YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME?

My Minecraft username is Hey_Hyrule, and I did play under a different name 3 years ago that is no longer used. If you want to know it was GoingFor2.

WHAT TIME ZONE DO YOU LIVE IN?

I live in Minnesota, United States so my time zone is Central Standard time (CST). When I looked up my time zone to double check I was picking the right Central Time it also said this: GMT+/-6:00. I don’t know if that helps I hope it does.

WHAT IS YOUR AGE?

If possible, can I keep this private?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A MOD?

I like to help people to the best of my abilities, and I have a lot of experience with Being a mod on Discord and dealing with people much worse than griefers. I am also very active and If I am not on I either have something going or I don’t have access to my laptop. (This doesn’t mean I’ll be on 24/7, just that I’m on a lot.)

DO YOU HAVE A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF THE COMMANDS A MOD USES?

I do have a decent understanding of the main commands a mod uses.

/socialspy – Let’s you see the messages sent between players using /msg

/co inspect – Turns on co inspect, which allows you to see what blocks were placed by who and how long ago.

/co rollback u:[username] t:[time] r:[radius] – Allows you to undo damage done by a certain user in a certain time in an area of your choosing.

/mute [time] [name] – Mutes A specific player from talking in chat for an amount of time.

/night – Pretty self-explanatory. Makes the time of day night.

/day – Makes the time of day, well, daytime.

/kick [player] [reason] – Kicks a player.

/tempban [player] [time] [reason] – Bans a player for a specified time.

/ban [player] [reason] – permanently bans a player

/jail [player] [time] – jails a player for a certain amount of time

/unjail [player] – unjails the jailed player

/unmute [player] – unmutes the muted player

/unban [player] – unbans the banned player

/co help – shows all the commands for CoreProtect

/fly – Lets you fly

/tp [player] – Allows you to teleport to a player without a request

/tphere [player] – Allows you to teleport a player to you without a request.

Will you be responsible, calm, mature, and trustworthy?

I will stay calm, mature and trustworthy in all situations. I will also try not to abuse my powers as a mod.

Someone’s house has been griefed. What do you do?

First, I would /tp to the player and use /co inspect to see who did the grief. Then I will use /co rollback to undo the grief. I would then proceed to punish the griefer.

How I would punish assuming it was the person’s first offence. (ALL TIMES VARY BY BLOCK VALUE)

1-10 Blocks – I would give them a warning, and maybe an hour in jail. (it would depend on the block value)

11-25 Blocks – A few hours in jail, maybe a tempban for a day or two. (depending on block value. I’m going to say strait out now that if I say a second option for ban times, that Is the variant for block values.)

26-50 Blocks - A few days or a week (never would exceed a week) tempban.

51-75 Blocks – A week to 2 weeks tempban.

76-100 Blocks – 2 weeks to 1 month tempban.

100+ Blocks – On most occurrences, this would be a permban. If the blocks were wood and cobble, 1 month+ tempban.

Some users are arguing- what do you do?

I would first use /socialspy to see what they are messaging each other. Then I would tell them to calm down and try to resolve the problem. If users do not listen, I would use /mute to mute them for about 5-10 minutes. If they are still arguing after being muted, 10 minutes or more in jail.

A user is throwing abusive language at you: what do you do?

I will try to calm them down and see what is wrong, and why they are upset. If they continue, I would mute them for a short period of time (5-10 minutes). If they are still doing it after they are unmuted, they will be put in jail for 10-15 minutes. If they still continue, I would tempban them for a few hours to a day.

Someone enters another person’s house without their permission; what do you do?

First, I would remind the person that entering a person’s house without their permission is against the rules, and then tell them to leave. If they enter again, I would tp them out. If they continue I will jail them for 10 minutes. If they do it again, it will result in a few hour tempban to 1 day tempban.

Thank you for reading this mod app!

PS- During my first week I know I might’ve been annoying, and I apologize. I hope that anyone that I offended or annoyed will accept my apology. Thanks!

Have a great day!

nasfi and lolsowhatsthis like this.
  2. kenziebrown

kenziebrown Ginger

Thank you for following the template. However, your app needs some more detailed answers. I'd say probably a few sentences here and there to make sure we get what you're trying to tell us very well. Keep in mind all of the things you answer on this application are for us to get to know you better as a person and make sure you're right for the job, so please reply to every question with an answer. If the information is too private then you can dm it to one of us. You seem to have a solid basic understanding of core protect but I suggest looking into it further as it can be the most useful and powerful plugin at your disposal as a mod and you need to know everything you can go with it. Also, include specific examples with all parameters in your examples when you are telling us what you will do in specific situations. This will let us know you know how to use the commands properly. Thank you for applying!

nasfi likes this.
  3. Hey Hyrule

Hey Hyrule Deku Scrub

thanks for the info and I forgot to say ichi knows my age oops

nasfi likes this.
  4. Hey Hyrule

Hey Hyrule Deku Scrub

real names Matthew btw

nasfi likes this.
  5. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

You REALLY need to work on your emotions in game. You are all over the place in terms of how you're feeling. (when you get excited, mad, etc.). Seems like you throw all rationality out the window when that happens. For now, my answer is no. Thank you for applying.