Change

Hey guys!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bunjee, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Bunjee

Bunjee Deku Scrub

I'm a HUGE Zelda fan so I thought I might as well sign up :)

I love all of the games but I'd have to say that Ocarina of time is my favorite!

Nice to be here!

2. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Welcome to ZeldaCraft Bunjee! All of us in the staff hope for the best with you! I also happen to agree with Ocarina of Time being my favorite :D

3. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site and server.

4. coventryeagles

coventryeagles Deku Scrub

Mark i got banned for no reason can u help me.:(

5. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

You sure it wasnt for griefing? For some reason your name rings a bell to me.. Weren't you the one who trespassed into my house and stole all of my sugarcane??

6. coventryeagles

IDK what i did i was at spawn then i left to go eat dinner and then when i re-enter it says temp banned for 4days 4 hours

7. coventryeagles

i swear to god i didnt do a single thing i hate greifers and i'm bored of minecraft without thats server

8. coventryeagles

WHAT when did i steal sugarcane!

9. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Ok. Well, I know that I was the one who temp-banned you, cuz I ban for that amount of time for griefing.

10. coventryeagles

Oh the sugarcane thing yeah my Mom forced me to let my brother play then he started going to random spots started griefing but i couldnt stop him cuz my mom would of grounded me from minecraft for a whole month :O

11. coventryeagles

I'm very sorry for what they did.:(

12. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Ok. Just message Mark or Gabocore on here and have them unban you. I will see if Faeclarinet would do it for me as well. Sorry for the inconvenience, and We will get you back on as soon as possible

13. coventryeagles

Do i have to accept this temp ban until it is over

14. coventryeagles

ok and thank you so much and anything that they stole i will give to u at spawn when u online. is that ok

15. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Just know that in the future, if your account is found to have griefed again, it will be permanently banned, regardless of who was on it. Just try to explain this to your brother?

16. coventryeagles

Ok i will i just dont want to be permanently banned this is one of my favorite servers i like it better than mine.

17. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

I'll tell you what.. Just take any of the stolen items to the lava pool in the house in the spawn area. If they are building materials that were taken from a house, just throw them in there to destroy them. As for the sugarcane from me, you can keep. I rollbacked it, so it is growing again.

18. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

If by the time I get on tonight you are not unbanned, I will unban you myself, ok?

19. coventryeagles

Ok

20. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

You are unbanned per: Myself. Feel free to get back on the server :)