Change

Hero_of_Koholint Builder Application

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by Benjehamaus, May 20, 2021.

1. Benjehamaus

Benjehamaus The Hero of Legend

Hi everyone, for those of you who don’t know me my name is Ben. I’ve been around for a while but have come in and out of activity for a while now. I’m from the US and my timezone is EST. I first logged on ZC about 8 or 9 years ago, but as mentioned I’ve taken random hiatuses since then. For my build experience, the current Kokiri Forest build on the server was built almost entirely by me, and I’ve also helped with and fully built other builds on this server, such as the new Skyloft, the Arenas hub, and the Builds hub.

I’m somewhat familiar with VoxelSniper but my main area of expertise lies in WorldEdit. I’ve played every canonical Zelda game and played most of the non canonical and/or spin-off entries such as the Tingle games, BS-i Zeldas, and Zelda Game & Watch, but I intend to complete them all in due time. I’m also familiar with all of the Akira Himekawa manga and some others. What I’d really like to contribute to the team would be to diversify the builds world with more high quality builds from the 2D entries.

Admittedly, I would like to say that I won’t be very active. I understand if this results in me not being picked for the role, but I just want to make sure that my activity is considered before this goes any further.

Thanks,
    Ben

Last edited: May 21, 2021
    Ichikuro and Dark Lord Sentis like this.