Change

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Marshall_Lee, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

Hello there! I am Prince__Gumball (that's two underscores ^-^) and I joined ZeldaCraft three days ago, I believe. I don't think many of you know me, but I plan to stay here for a good long while. I try to be nice to each person I meet, and I'm also extremely forgiving. I am extremely passionate about Zelda (as all of us here are, I suppose), and I also like videogames in general, Harry Potter, JRR Tolkien, Adventure Time (obviously), scary movies (though I haven't had the privilege of watching many yet), and many other things I won't list as I'm sure I'm already boring you. I would like to thank everyone who was nice to me when I first joined, this seems like a very nice place so far. The names that stick out are Rahey, Zezzaro, Grey, and Andres. Thanks for welcoming me! I look forward to meeting everyone!

GreyCollared likes this.
  2. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Welcome!! You sound like a nice guy, see you around on zc~ my user is Robert_The_Hero, in case you ever bump into me :p

3. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

Welcome to the forum/server. I want to know, have you ever heard of Zeldathon?

I'm that guy people call Nal, I'm a Moderator.

4. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

Thank you! You sound like a nice person as well ^-^ I hope to see you online sometime!

Hello, Nal, nice to meet you! I have heard of it but don't know much about it. I think its a charity-type thing where they play games and donate money, right?

5. Linked Dimentio

That's what Zeldthon is, they play through all Zelda games and do various things throughout. It's pretty cool.

6. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

It sounds cool. Do they do a live stream of it with their team or something, or do they actually invite people to come play the games and contribute?

7. Linked Dimentio

http://zeldathon.net

It's a livestream.

8. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

Holy cow!! They've been around a while haha and have brought in a ton of money! I'll have to find out when they live stream so I can watch them :3

9. Peter

Peter Meme Machine

Grief and be banned.

Welcum 2 da form.

10. Linked Dimentio

Just subscribe to SuperMCGamer on Youtube, he's the guy who runs it.

11. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

I assure you I would NEVER grief anyone. I understand every rule here, and plan to stay. But thank you for the welcome ^-^

Peter likes this.
  12. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

Oooh okay, thank you. The website appeared kind of glitchy from my phone.

13. Justicerox

Justicerox Justice

Welcome to the server and the forums Prince__Gumball! I'm sure that you will have a great time on here. ;)

14. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

Thank you! So far, I've only encountered nice and mature people. I think I'll like it here.

15. GreyCollared

GreyCollared Ancient Sage

Well this is late, but thanks for the mention. And, as we always say here at Zeldacraft:
    CzGDlL0.jpg

LunaEostre and Prince__Gumball like this.