Change

Have your dungeon/parkour featured on ZC

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Mark, Mar 24, 2013.

1. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

I am quite busy but I am going to go through people's dungeons soon, if you have a completed dungeon just send me the map file (or if its on the server just send me the world and coords to it)

2. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

Thats understandable Mark haha well thanks in advance for taking the time to look through it! I left a little easter egg in it too ;)

3. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I'm excited to get more dungeons. I want to get the lightning spell

4. DCaff95

Me too! gonna be awesome! mine's kinda long tho and the parkour at the end could definitely kill you :/ I made it easier for that reason, It's so easy, I could do it hahaha

5. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

My parkour is rather long, difficult, and you can get killed from falling a lot. .. Good luck

6. DCaff95

oh boy :( iIm awful at parkours, mainly because to my netbook, it lags and the keys can be awkward haha oh well

7. Link2124

Link2124 Hylian Knight

You know, what I do is starter kit then craft sticks; no shift click

8. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I've done that too, but it appears that theres a bug in the plugin preventing any of my stats from increasing except dungeon points. even magic

9. Onnowhere

Onnowhere King of Hyrule

Hey, are we allowed to use command blocks in builds and dungeons if we do it in singleplayer?
    I really want to know because it could make things really easy and epic.

10. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

The parkours that I listed in the beginning were deleted when VIP was reset. It's kinda late, but I just realized it.

11. NicholasC120538

NicholasC120538 Hero of Time

My park our was inanan old thread called I made a park or for the server under zeldacraft I think

12. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

lol i made an OOT Adult Link dungeon with Forest Temple-Gannon's Tower. only mine is:
    Forest Temple - Tree Jumps
    Fire Temple - Lava/Fire Jumps
    Water Temple - Swimming before you drown
    Shadow Temple - Cobweb Jumps
    Spirit Temple - Different kinds
    Ganon's Tower - Various Puzzles

13. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

That parkour got deleted months ago that I made.

14. LunaEostre

oh... well u can try mine. :D

15. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

yeah... no

16. LunaEostre

ermkay...

17. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

Me and Royboy are making an ancient temple. I am also pretty good with redstone and I think that I could make a commandblock Lost Woods with someone else if we had worldedit so we could make the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER with tripwires teleporting you back to the start if you mess up.Of course, we could also use Note Blocks to incorporate the music being louder if you are going the right way and that stuff. I have a few ideas. Anyone want to team up with me on that?

18. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

Don't get too excited. You might have to wait 4 months :mad:

19. Halt19

Halt19 Hylian Knight

WHY??? lol