Change

hacking? flying?

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by grlinko115, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Yeah but I don't want him to start raging about it and making my life more stressful.

2. grlinko115

grlinko115 Hylian Citizen

I see. Either way the evidence is before you and thankfully you made the correct and wise decision.

3. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

Or I just didn't want to dive into the large amount of bullshit and anecdotal evidence inside of this thread. I'm laughing at your logic. I did own the land and didn't have to cheat to get up. Glitching was before this and before grlinko was in his base

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

There is written proof he should be banned. Ive started recording his abusive quotes already

5. grlinko115

You can always remove his forums account or something.

6. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

No you don't have testicles. Therefore you are not a "Guy."

7. Guttingamer

Let me have a look, it may influence my decision.

8. Guttingamer

Okay, forget everything. You are permabanned.

horcrux2007, grlinko115 and vayanui8 like this.
  9. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

Ohh man what will I ever do!? I'm being quoted online... damn I'm scared of losing all my internet relationships.

10. grlinko115

On
    Obviously you didn't own the land considering the tower you glitched/cheated up was in Moempire territory. You can see in the picture that we were in Moempire. Not boobies or whatever your crude faction name is.

11. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

cool story brah. I can tell you're insecure about your manhood and trying to redeem yourself through actions on minecraft. lolz

12. Guttingamer

Hmm.. I'm going to ask Mark to disable your forums account and IP ban you from the forums. This way, you have absolutely no contact whatsoever with this server/website. All in favor?

13. reybeck709

reybeck709 Hylian Knight

shut ur face bee i was only helping gab

14. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

thats the best idea Ive heard all day

15. reybeck709

reybeck709 Hylian Knight

is about smkm

16. grlinko115

My day will be made if you do this.

17. reybeck709

reybeck709 Hylian Knight

that will make my day if u do dat also

18. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

he already made my day by banning him, banning his stuff on the forums would make this the best day in quite a while

19. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

That girl you called a slut in class today. She genuinely just loves penis with a passion. The "gay boy" you punched in the hall today just genuienly loves penis with a passion also.The boy you called poor. He simply can't be phucked getting a job. That girl you pushed down the other day. Broke her neck. That girl you called fat she loves being phat. The old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars. He was an emo khunt when he was younger. The boy you made fun of for crying. He on dat dere albuterex sufferin from dem effex. You think you know them. Guess what? You don't!

20. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.