Change

hacking? flying?

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by grlinko115, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

WE DIDNT CHEAT! It's called sit below Nova's base and claim it then build a path from our base to theirs. I obtained small building items fairly from Nova and I won't be giving them back.

2. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

brb making claims with no evidence because i'm butthurt.

3. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

no beesnees cheated, but smkm didnt

4. grlinko115

grlinko115 Hylian Citizen

No I don't remember taking your old base considering I've had about 50 rupees this whole time I've been on the server

5. reybeck709

reybeck709 Hylian Knight

oh

6. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

You're one lying son of a bitch. SMKM set a bed in your house to spawn their and you know it B/c you destroyed it right before we claimed the house.

7. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

beesknees is bodybuilderdude, hes cruel to players all the time and should be stopped

8. reybeck709

reybeck709 Hylian Knight

they completly destroyed my base :(

9. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

he's the lier?

10. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

Remember taking our base( killer army) and most if it is still there and is wilderness so stop whining and do work. You're lucky we didn't destroy it to the extent you did our old base.

11. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

but you didnt destroy it fairly, thats the problem. people would accept they lost if you did this fairly, but you didnt, you just glitched up and cheated

12. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for

13. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

I did destroy it fairly! We had enough power to claim the land! That's not cheating

14. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

I don't like how you are treating the other players on this forums bodybuilderdude. I WOULD permaban you at this point, but recent "complaints" from other players about permabanning suggests me to do otherwise. I'll extend your tempban another day~

15. grlinko115

grlinko115 Hylian Citizen

He didn't bring the bed. That was MY bed in NOVA TERRITORY. Somehow he set it as his spawn too that's why I destroyed it

16. Guttingamer

Apparently he slept in it in order for that to happen.

17. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

you cheated to get up there. if you owned the land you would have no reason to cheat up. also, considering how long it took you to post such crucial "information" it seems more like something you made up

18. beesknees

beesknees Hylian Citizen

cool story brah, tell it again

19. Guttingamer

I'm a guy :I

20. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

please ban him he's a jerk and he abuses players all the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.