Change

Griefing/Hacking Evidence

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dunoven1, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Here is xxImakilla Getting into a private chest

Attached Files:

2. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Buying items doesn't show up in transaction

3. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

I will make sure you NEVER play on this server again, xximakilla

4. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

I would rather not question Moderator authority, but it could have been a simple mistake of him not properly buying it. Remember when I was banned for griefing diamond blocks? Then I returned them, and I was forgiven and unbanned. Can you be so generous to do the same for my pal here?

5. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

I don't really know what happened here, but what was xxImakilla's account of the incident?

6. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Can you go on ZeldaCraft atm Mak? There was a big griefing at my skyblock...

(If you are still online of course)

7. xximakilla

xximakilla Deku Scrub

Mark This is what happened. I was in the player shop shopping and I clicked a chest and it opened. It had 64 diamond blocks in it. I did take them, but I didn't hack like what Dunoven thinks. I respect his opinion on this, but it was only a bug in the plugin or something. Dunoven took all the blocks back and I will give all the money back that I sold the blocks with ($50,000). Thanks for reading, I'm sorry, xximakilla

[​IMG]

8. ZacharyLanz

ZacharyLanz Deku Scrub

I believe you should give him a chance to at least explain.. let him explain his side of the story and if Mark believes he deserves another chance... you should let him have another chance

9. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

We'll probably give you another chance but you should also be do not be dishonest next time.. if you purposely stole it then admit it, dont pretend you were buying it

10. xximakilla

xximakilla Deku Scrub

I know... I am sorry i lied. But thank you for giving me another chance. :)
    Can you please unban me?

11. XMidnaX

XMidnaX Princess of the Twili

Eh...I don't really trust Xximakilla. He's kinda shady and odd

12. xximakilla

xximakilla Deku Scrub

:eek:

13. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Mak, the only way things show up on transaction history is if it is taken directly out of a chest. Purchases don't show up at all. He bypassed the plugin in order to get in the chest and take out the items.

14. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

And let us not forget that you also BROKE two privated chests! The only way to do that is to hack!

15. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

And also, I just tested to see if others can get into it. No one else could but you.

16. Zackinblack

Zackinblack God of Hyrule

I was the test subject :3