Change

greenleeuw's moderator application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by greenleeuw, Jan 16, 2019.

1. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

my minecraft user name is: greenleeuw. with most likely nick:greeny

Time zone in Netherlands (GMT+1)

why do you want to be mod?
    well after playing multiple years on this server and becoming more of an "adult" i finally feel like i will not missuse powers that are given to me. i always want to help people on this server if they ask for it. With mod i can just do a better job at that. I've always been helped when i needed help so now it is time to repay that and help the people in need.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses?
    Well i do not know all the commands but i have a decent enough understanding about the following commands:
    /jail [username] [name of the jail] [time in seconds]*
    /unjail [username]
    /tempban [username] [time in seconds]*
    /unban [username]
    /ban [username]
    /co inspect - after that place a block to see who removed a block that was previosly there or click dirrectly on a block
    /co rollback u:[username] t:[time] r:[radius]
    and i know if i do not use a radius i will rollback everything that specific player has done in that time frame
    /mute [username] [time in seconds]*
    /unmute
    *(not sure if s=seconds,m=minutes,h=hours,d=days work with this)

will you be responsible, calm, mature and trustworthy?
    like i said above i believe i've become more "adult like" then a few years back. i am most of the time calm and always responsible, like i said above a few years back even i didn't trust myself with being a mod but i feel like enought time has gone by that period of my life and i am more trustworthy as i ever had been. and mature depends on the situation ofcourse i am not going to be immature when there are serious things happening.

someone's house has been griefed, what do you do
    go to that person use the /co inspect command to see what has been griefed. roll back the grief and punish the person who griefed it
    the punishment really depends on how much and the worth of those blocks. it also depends on how the person reacts when i tell him he has griefed someone(if i get the change)

for a few (like 10 or less) normal building blocks (wood, stone, etc.) i will only warn the player

for a few(5 or less) expensive blocks(dia, spawners, etc.) i will kindly ask the person to return the blocks if he does a warning kick if he doesn't tempban(depends again on the value and how much blocks the time like 1 dia block= 5 min while 1 spawner=10 min)

with bigger griefs, normal blocks. tempban the player for the ammound of blocks they have griefed
    10-20 blocks = 1 hour
    20-50 blocks = 12 hours
    50-70 blocks = 2 days
    70-100 blocks = 5 days
    100+ blocks = discuss with other staff members
    with griefs of higher value blocks i will double the punishment times

Some users are arguing, what do you do?
    if it isn't a serius agument with cursing etc but just something simple i would ask them to move to /msg
    otherwise i will kindly ask them to stop. if they don't i'll clearly warn them that if they don't stop they will both get muted. if 1 keeps going i will mute him/her for 30 minutes if they both keep going i will mute them both for 30 minutes.
    if after those 30 minutes they start arguing again i will tempban 1 or both of them for 1 hour
    if 1 person keep the argument going through /msg while muted i will tempban that person for 30 minutes

A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do.
    if it is nothing too serious i will msg them and ask them to insult me in /msg
    if it is disrespectful towards the server or the whole staff team i'll ask them to stop*
    if it is serious cursing directly towards me i will ask them to stop*
    *if the person does not stop after i ask them to stop i will mute them for 5 minutes.
    if the person starts again i will mute him for 30 minutes
    if he starts again even after that time i will tempban him for 2 hours
    if it happens everyday orso i will discuss with other staff members for a potential ban
    everytime he starts again and he already got the 2 hours temp. i'll tempban him for 1 day

Someone enters another person's house without their permission, waht do you do?
    i will kindly ask that person to leave the house if there is no killing involved*
    if he does not listen to me i will warn him that if he doesn't leave the house i will tp him to spawn.
    if he goes there again after being tped away i will jail them for 10 minutes
    if he even after that goes there again i will jail them for 1 hour
    if he EVEN AFTER that goes there again i will tempban him for 1 day
    *if the player is killing the other player inside their own home i will immediatly kick them from the server for a warning.
    if the player keeps coming back and keeps killing the other dude i will tempban them for 1 day

If all the punishments i give don't seem to work on persons i will contact other staff members for a potential perm ban especially if killing is involved.

I think this concludes my moderator application. i hope there weren't to many ifs. if there were sorry about the nightmares about if, if you get any ofcourse
    if(haha) i missed something be sure to point it out so i know that

thanks for reading this novile, if(oke i will stop now) you feel like the ending is a bit less formal then the rest thats because i've grown tired of typing

anyways i hope this is a good application
    yours sincerely
    greenleeuw(greeny)

2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

tenor (2).gif

Although some of your punishments are quite "light", you did pretty nice in this app.

Going to wait for other staff to reply before I'll give a solid answer

3. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

Okay quick question:

What's the best province in Holland?

4. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

Drenthe

5. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin