Change

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (AKA the best thing ever) thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Linked Dimentio, Apr 25, 2014.

?

Favorite Homunculi

1. Lust

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Gluttony

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Envy

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Sloth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wrath

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Greed

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. Pride

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

2. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

I did an FMA character quiz and I got Trisha Elric. And I was completely honest HELL only 20% of the quizzers got Edward elric

3. Emtheis_Aelonary

Emtheis_Aelonary Hylian Hero

u basically just repeated me. point proven ha gaaaeeeyyyyy.jpg

4. Emtheis_Aelonary

#haintergonh8muhniggah

5. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

Dont get me wrong, i actually liked season 1, but after mid season 2, it became focused around romance.

Which is why I now despise the next few seasons.

6. LunaEostre

LunaEostre Fated Forerunner

They actually cut down on the romance a bit after Finn broke up with FP, but then there was drama about his dad being alive. His dad was a total @$$, and Finn lost his arm because of him. Also the Lich was turned into a person again. o3o

7. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

I saw that episode because I was bored.

I MAY watch more of it if they did cut the romance bullcrap.

LunaEostre likes this.
  8. LunaEostre

Hmmmm, we need this thread back on topic, so here have some brd post.

horcrux2007 likes this.
  9. Linked Dimentio

How dare you.

10. LunaEostre

My sister found this, and I just quoted her post from the Gif/Image thread. Talk to her about that XD

11. Emtheis_Aelonary

u

just handle the swog of AT

12. thecharizardf8

Ok there will be 2 battles between Roy Mustang and 2 other opponents. The first opponent will be Prince Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender, and Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist. Who will win? They will only use their regular gear that they carry around all the time (except guns from roy mustang)
    OK well zuko is like a super powerful fire bender who defeated his sister, in a battle to the death. Her fire is blue fire, which is the hottest of all yet he still wins by a long shot. heres a few gifs showing his power Dont say roy mustang because you love FMA and its in this thread. Also The first round of the battle will take during sozen's comet where fire bending is at its strongest. But roy has a philosopher stone. The 2nd round takes place with sozen's comet and roy without a philosopher stone. The third one takes place without sozen's comet and with out a philosopher stone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] AND THAN THERE IS ROY MUSTANG

Roy's equipment will be 2 sets of ignition gloves, a philosopher stone for 2 rounds and a lighter (the one he used in episode 19) during the fight. but with roy's great aiming he may have a way of winning (maybe) roy seems to be a very powerful alchemist (which he kills many people during the Ishvalan civil war) Some gifs of roy mustang using his flame alchemy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]but he doesn't kill everyone he fights.

[​IMG]

Tell me who you think will win during this battle and state how they win! But only make it seem fair and not like ''roy mustang burns the living fuck ashes out of zuko'' GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE BEST WIN!

13. thecharizardf8

why the fuck is this dead already

14. RGEpicMrT

RGEpicMrT I like chips

I got my money on Mustang. He keeps his cool mostly, unless others get messed with. (In which they won't in this case) He's mature, as strong/stronger than Zuko, plus he's a badass. Badasses have a special place in my book specifically for winning (I'm looking at you Captain Levi)

15. RGEpicMrT

RGEpicMrT I like chips

HOW THE HELL DID I GET RIZA HAWKEYE?!?!??!?!

LunaEostre likes this.
  16. thecharizardf8

but zuko beat azula in a battle to the death :p

17. RGEpicMrT

RGEpicMrT I like chips

And it's an understatement to say that Mustang could do the same to her if he was in Zuko's position.

18. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I leik Hayao Miyazaki....

19. Linked Dimentio

If you're talking about Mustang after he is forced to use the gate then he would pound Zuko even further into the ground since he would also have more than just Flame Alchemy in his Arsenal. Even with only Flame Alchemy he would still obliterate Zuko.

Mustang would win no matter what, he has much more experience and has a cool head during the battle (Unless you're Envy). Mustang could've destroyed Ishval on his own, he was promoted to Colonel in a short time because of his power and his capability. If he has seen The Truth and has the abilities it granted him for this battle then he can just do what he did with Father except be successful.

RGEpicMrT likes this.
  20. thecharizardf8

so your saying he could kick father's ass if he wanted too