Change

Edgelord’s mod application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by brassow2007, Oct 11, 2019.

1. brassow2007

brassow2007 Deku Scrub

Minecraft Username: Edgeweeb is my actual username, Brass_Lord is my nickname. Also my discord id is Edgelord#5772

Time Zone: I am in CST(central standard time)

Age: I am 13 years old. (Yes I know I am supposed to be over 15 to apply for mod, but I truly do believe I have the ability to be a good mod regardless of my age)

Why Do You Want To Be A Mod: I want to be staff for the main reason everyone else wants to be staff. I want to help others.

I would love to help everyone on ZeldaCraft because I am the guy that always loves to help I'll throw around money and advice and help out when I can. I'm also the guy that is ready to ban, or consult about a ban when necessary.I got the idea of applying for mod after I had thought about how much I actually helped others, and I thought about it and realized I didn’t help as much as I wanted to/could and that with mod I could take my helping to the next level. Another reason that is really low key is for the perks, but helping others is far more important than any perk.

Do You Have A Good Understanding Of The Commands A Mod Uses?: I know a lot more commands than most would expect me to know, being at my disadvantage of age. I am aware of the following commands:

/co inspect (allows you to see who and when someone destroyed or placed a block)

/co rollback u:[username] t:[time] r:[radius]
    (Revokes every action/grief a player has done within a period of time in a certain radius)

/ban [username] [reason] (permanently bans a player)

/tempban [username] [time] [reason]
    (Temporarily bans a player
    (Reason is optional for both ban and tempban)

/unban [username] (revokes the banned status from a player)

/pardon [username] (also revokes banned status from a player)

/jail [username] jail [time in seconds]
    (Puts them in a jail cell where they can do nothing for however long you specified)

/kick [username] (forces a user to log out but still allows for logins after)

/mute [username] [time] (prevents a user from sending messages in the chat)

/kickall (kickes all players that are logged in)

/tp [username] (teleports you to a player without them without asking them first

/tphere [username] (the opposite of /tp; forces another player to teleport to you)

And of course:
    /fly [username] (allows the player to fly)

Will You Be Responsible, Calm, Mature And Trustworthy?
    Of course, I will not use the mod rank as an excuse to exploit things and get rich, I will remain calm even if others are not. Being able to keep your head when everyone around you is losing theirs is a valuable skill and one I can use. I will be mature, and this also relates to being responsible and not childish with the mod rank. (I know this is ironic because I am a child) As for being trustworthy, I have recieved the trusted rank before, and am a man(boy) of my word, and you can trust me. All of these things are a part of my potential responsibility as a mod to be.

Someone’s House Has Been Griefed, What Do You Do? I would find out who griefed, I would undo the damage (using /co rollback) and depending on the severity of the grief, and the anount of times said person has griefed/commited an offense before, it could be anywhere from a warning, if they get off lucky, a temporary ban, or in extreme cases, a permanent ban.

Some Users Are Arguing, What Do You Do? I would first ask them why they are arguing, then follow up by asking them to calm down or take it to a private message. If they continue, I would mute them both for 5 minutes.

A User Is Hurling Abusive Language At You, What Do You Do? If someone was hurling abusive language at me, weather that be severe insults, severe language, or other extreme language, I would tell them to calm down and warn them regarding a mute consequence. Then If they continue, mute for 5 minutes.

Someone Enters Someone Else’s House Without Their Permission, What Do You Do? I would teleport to the player who tresspassed and tell them to leave. If they do not, I would teleport them out of the house/property. If they continued to do that, I would jail them for 5 minutes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    -Edgelord

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  2. Mergu

Mergu Normie Staff Member

The app is good, but your behavior needs some maturing. You're too young to become a Mod, so no from me.

3. mrwobblers

mrwobblers Hylian Citizen Staff Member

Nice app, but you're too young and a bit immature. You should reapply in a year or two. No from me.

4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

I've known you for quite a while to know that you're not a bad person. Your application is very solid, good detailing, list of commands, etc. Though I'm going to have to agree with the others, although very good app, you're still a bit young and a bit immature. Thank you for applying