Change

Donald Trump 2k16

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vayanui8, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Feverish

Feverish Bulma appreciation

Why would you ever compare Trump to Hitler? That's pretty fucked up
    image.jpeg
    Hitler would be offended

2. horcrux2007

horcrux2007 Beyonce

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not

3. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

the sad part is trump is threatening the minority and was already getting the majority.

4. Feverish

Why would you- what

5. sonic10197

sonic10197 Hylian Knight

HONESTLY I WOULD DEFINATELY VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A PRESIDENT ASSASINATION ON LIVE TV

6. Marshall_Lee

Marshall_Lee ( ༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ )

anddddd now the intellectual discussion is over

Sentinel_Baker! likes this.
  7. Feverish

I've never heard that one before

8. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

Except in every Facebook post, tweet, tumblr post, text, phone call, MySpace message, Bebo message, MSN message, email, letter, delivery pigeon message, telegram, post it note, paper airplane note and ancient cave writings in existence.

theNintengeek and GreyCollared like this.
  9. GreyCollared

GreyCollared Ancient Sage

If Trump is elected I think I'll start a bet on how long it takes for him to call another country's leader some ridiculous name and start a war.

10. thecharizardf8

thecharizardf8 Triforce Master

mfw people support Bernie because they want free shit and they don't even realize its not free at all.
    1 plus 1 is 2. 2 times 4 is 8. if you elect Donald trump, he is gonna make America gr8 ;)

11. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

Fun fact: Trump's election has made the top 10 global threats right now; On par with terrorist groups ISIS and Al Qaeda. Honestly, to all people still joking about trump: You have 0 understanding of what this man will do to your country. Luckily the majority here can't vote anyways.

12. BlaBlaBloid The Fifth

BlaBlaBloid The Fifth Hylian Hero

nobody in this thread actually supports trump lol it's all a joke
    trump is a JOKE CANDIDATE and even if he wins, he won't be able to get anything through congress.

13. Feverish

Electoral college tho

14. Sentinel_Baker!

Sentinel_Baker! The Gambler.

Even though it's a joke, it's more the principle of it. The fact that someone like Trump could actually become president would only further the idea that America is dead, and then we'd have to think of who might come after him, once they see that even he could do it.

theNintengeek likes this.
  15. Feverish

There's the possibility that if he fucks up enough he could get impeached, or at the least people will learn from their mistakes when his term is up, right?

BlaBlaBloid The Fifth likes this.
  16. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

What about ronald reagan

17. theNintengeek

theNintengeek Sir Surge

You could technically say that about every candidate however. There are people who support him because Even I agree, he's got a few tiny decent ideas that put him above Cruz, Sanders, and Clinton. And there are people who support the other trio as well, there really is no "perfect president" and they all could be seen in the other people's eyes as a Joke candidate. Hillary had a poorly done security system on a website so classified info was leaked; that's what people say against her. Cruz is Canadian even though he's legally american but whatever, and Bernie wants free shit but this has the Potential to raise taxes (even though the shit he's trying to free costs little no no money elsewhere on the planet.)

The only one i'd consider a joke candidate is Vermin Supreme.

18. Mark

Mark Admin Staff Member

If Trump became president America would be the laughing stock of the free world, though perhaps he'd become a lame duck before he could do anything too damaging.

19. Niblit

Niblit Hylian Knight

One would have thought the same thing when Obama ran for his second term.

20. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

He's not really that bad..Lol