Change

Discord???

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by GrayPsi, Dec 27, 2020.

?

Why was Gay banned?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2021.
  1. Offensive meme

40.0%
  2. Arguing

60.0%
  3. Passive aggressive

80.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GrayPsi

GrayPsi Hylian Citizen

Ok so my original discord ban was not for violating any rules, I had no warning and nobody said anything. I was posting a meme to see that it was deleted immediately, so I posted it again, it was deleted again, and upon posting it again I was kicked? Nobody said anything so I assumed it was a bot or somebody messing with me. The next time I posted the meme all I heard was Dungeon call it racist (which is literally untrue and just assuming because the meme was about child support, there just happened to be a black person, nothing derogatory was in there other than the swear word bitch.) If this is why it was deleted and I was banned, I'd gladly refrain from posting it. Unfortunately though when I used my alt to try and ask what banned me, who, and why, I got caught up in an argument and Dungeon bootlicked saying I was deserving for ban evasion to get rid of me I think, and Ichi said I was already causing enough trouble and arguments. To be fair, the only other arguments he was were civil, the only one not was because melon was defending someone who had harrasses an online player after not being asked several times. (He has also been banned multiple times for trolling, I remember sent saying.) All I really want to know is why I was really banned in the first place, and why my entire message history (2016+) was deleted. I find it unreasonable and being suddenly banned and even then not being told a clear answer to why I'm not able to join? If it's my behavior though I understand, it's been a personal behavioural struggle I've been trying to deal with since May as far as I remember.
    Anyways I'm gonna make a poll for fun so I can guess why I got banned, since nobody wants to say anything about it

2. GrayPsi

GrayPsi Hylian Citizen

Also I'd like to add that I'm not banned on minecraft despite that being where most of the behavior stated was, and most of the stuff on discord was civil, not that I can prove it anymore since all of my message history was deleted

3. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

It was a combination of all 3 things in your poll basically. For multiple days in a row. You needed some time away to cool off.

Your post history is still here by the way. Only 24 hours of it was deleted.

nasfi likes this.
  4. GrayPsi

GrayPsi Hylian Citizen

u probably already know this but I was literally about to do the same thing again lmao, oh well. It's super hard for me to let things go, but I can try to practice it