Change

DashDaruk's Bulider app

Discussion in 'Builder Applications' started by ItsLinkCraft, Sep 15, 2019.

?

should i be a bulider?

1. i agree to this app and you should be a bulider.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. i dont agree to this app and you should not be a bulider.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. ItsLinkCraft

ItsLinkCraft Deku Scrub

Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Hello my name is DashDaruk aka ItsLinkCraft and this is my app. 1 pictures: Screenshot (3).png 2 knowing the command called world edit: //set [block name], and you'll need a wooden axe //undo undos all world edit work with //set [block name], //pyramid [block name], //cylinder [block name], //pyramid [block name] 5, //cylinder [block name] 5, //hpyramid [block name], /hcylinder [block name], /hcylinder [block name] 5, /hpyramid [block name] 5 and thats about it thank you for your time.:l-lol::l-lol::l-lol:

2. DungenMastor

DungenMastor Deku Scrub

It’s going to be a no from me. There isn’t enough detail in your builds and they seem very plain from the photos you have posted.

mrwobblers likes this.
  3. ItsLinkCraft

ItsLinkCraft Deku Scrub

ok all stop posting bulider apps to

4. ItsLinkCraft

ItsLinkCraft Deku Scrub

and i tryed my best

5. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald

For now Dash I have to say no. These builds are very plain, they lack all detail and depth. Little to say they are not appealing to the eye.

But, I’ll give you some pointers on how to improve. Ask to watch others while they build, ask about what concepts they use and how they would improve your builds. I would personally show you some good building techniques, but I cannot get online due to some personal stuff. But, ask Wobs. He’s a very good builder, almost as good as me (jk Ily Wobs), I’m sure he’ll teach you about some stuff.
    Also, ask either Wobs or Cow to go under my shop and get something for you. There’s “Mac’s guide to building” under it, it’s not finished but it lays out some of my building rules.

Keep on building little buddy! You can do great things

mrwobblers likes this.
  6. ItsLinkCraft

ItsLinkCraft Deku Scrub

ok all try

7. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

My vote will be a no. Your builder application is not well structured at all. There aren't enough examples, just an unfinished build and three statues, the build shown is pretty plain and not pleasant to the eye. Another issue is that you're not really following the template

I'd suggest taking a look at other applications of people who've gotten the rank, see what they've built and take a general idea of how a build should be made.

Another thing to take a look at is this, the template: https://www.zeldacraft.com/threads/builder-applications-updated.8399/

8. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

I'm with nasfi on this one. Hit the nail on the head with every critique. and i'm also really late, sorry :(