Change

DarkLinkArisen's Trusted App. [aka TheJoeWizard]

Discussion in 'Trusted User Applications' started by Banned4, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Banned4

Banned4 Banned

Hello, I am DarkLinkArisen, some may know me for my tiny contributions to the community. I used to be known as TheJoeWizard, in total this is my second trusted application. I am applying for the trusted rank to be able to interact [somewhat] with the mods and others. I have only griefed by accident, and did not wholly mean to. I have been on the server for a few months due to my interest in zelda, it was a great experience being introduced to the server by the mods and i am applying for trusted to hopefully become a mod one day. This is my [hopefully not too shitty] trusted application -Dark

2. Mac

Mac Animu Chiald

With your greif situation being so recent and your general attitude not being the best on the server, I'm going to give you a no for now. Try again later when you aren't as much of a nuisance~. <3

Marshall_Lee and nasfi like this.
  3. xX_I_Squid_I_Xx

xX_I_Squid_I_Xx Hylian Hero

4. Banned4

Banned4 Banned

shiiz

5. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

My app vote will also be a no.
    First off because when you asked me, for like the third time why I denied your first app (that time in voice chat), you straight up said that I'm giving your ears aids by talking. Also because of the little issue we had with that map that caused the server to drop to like 13 tps, I was asking you to give me the map so I could be sure it was destroyed, but you werent giving it when I was asking you for like 5 minutes, you were completly ignoring be and kept telling me you need a bucket of lava to give me the map. And yeah, also for breaking in inside Fire_Flyer's shop

6. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

Seemed the rest of the staff covered this up all well. Makes it easier on me haha. What they all said i support ;).