Change

DarkLinkArisen Discord Report

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Tenshi, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    My boyfriend sent me this today because apparently DarkLinkArisen had added him as a friend a while ago with 0 mutuals or connections. He doesn't even know who DarkLinkArisen is, just that he was someone from ZC.

It's completely unacceptable for ZC players to send my *family members* friend requests to try to get to me; Especially since I've had Dark blocked for so long.

My boyfriend has also been banned from the ZC discord since my ban so there's no mutual connection there.

[​IMG]

I never told Dark where I lived, I am scared for my life.

Please do something about this; I feel unsafe now that people are reaching out to my family.

( Green is me editing out my face as I was in a voice call with him as he is very concerned. )

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  2. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule

Edit part 2:

[​IMG]

This seems to be directed at Mergu, as DarkLinkArisen would always say that Mergu thought too highly of himself and found himself to be a god.

Banned3 and mrwobblers like this.
  3. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

to be fair, i am a god

4. Tenshi

Tenshi King of Hyrule

I don't understand the joke but please help; This is so beyond fucked up.

5. Banned4

Banned4 Banned

I had no intention of "Doxing" Tenshi or leaking her information, and if you really think I'm a "hacker man," I'm impressed. I confused your boyfriend Saturn with a girl I knew a few years ago name Shattered Saturn. It is pure coincidence that they live in the same state. Saturn appeared in my dms when he accepted my friend request that I likely sent over a year ago during my construction of the Hylia Bridge Dungeon. If this is to be Firefly_Nights, which I assume it is, then I would have sent him the request to ask him about becoming a final tester for my dungeon and what the changes he thought I should make to the dungeon were. As to me referring to the guy with a god complex, This would be my friend Ash, who I am no longer in contact with. I have multiple people who can confirm what I have been doing all night. I met Shattered Saturn in a discord server called Cherry Blossoms, an inactive server that was operated by the Youtuber Izumi. I also do not ever remember saying that Mergu thought too highly of himself, or that he thought of himself as a God. I do not want to be drug into a serious misunderstanding and would like for this situation to be cleared up. Tenshi, I don't give a damn about who you are or where you live. What events occurred between us are in the past and as to my concern, are no longer relevant. I wish you a good night and hope that you understand the events. There is no need to fear for your life from me. I'm a kid with no job or means of transport, or for that matter any weapons aside from my kendo swords. So yeah. I hope this clears things up.

nasfi, brassow2007, SuSAliens and 2 others like this.
  6. brassow2007

brassow2007 The Edge Lord

To be honest: I really wouldn’t worry about it too much. Just let me know if it continues either in a dm or forums conversation, whichever you prefer.

7. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

I discussed this at length with tenshi on discord, and at the moment I am not seeing any concrete proof that this was targeted harassment. Other than some shocked nerves, there seems to have been no harm done. Because of this, I am going to archive this post but give Dark a warning that if you try to reach out to tenshi or people close to them then we will seriously consider a ban. This whole thing seemed like a coincidence, but for anyone thinking about messaging some adult in college to get a reaction, please think twice.

Banned4, brassow2007 and Tenshi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.