Change

Complaint

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft' started by Zakito8004, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Zakito8004

Zakito8004 Deku Scrub

I would like to file a complaint against gabocore. He has abused his powers by teleporting into someone's base without the owner's consent. He teleported to a person (which will remain anonymous) and has now started a war. He has teleported to others as he liked, and people on the server have said that this was abused. Please solve this problem as quickly as possible.

2. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

Well even when you have been jailed several times, and tempabanned i will take your complaint seriously. Some of us started randomly fight, and after that i asked benito (who is mod too) to create 2 teams and make a war up in the sky, all the people who wanted to join could tp to us. Once we were all up there, we started fighting and we decided to take the war to benito's castle. We decided that as leaders of the teams, we could use some commands like jump or tp, after fighting a while, you joined, and appeared from nowhere, benito tped to me, and then i did so with benjaminfowler (who was having fun) and you started accusing me of abusing my powers (when you just had joined), i told you to shut up, since you just get in the server and accuse without proofs, and you challenged me, using caps to do so, i decided to mute you for a while, and you left (to write this complaint i suppose). While you were here, benito and i decided to end the war, and start organizing one for the next week so more people can join. Once you joined again i inmediately unmuted you. So, if after this explanation you still feel attacked, or that i abused, i am sorry, and i hope we can be good friends, since you have been a lot in the server and benito and i are good friends. If you have any other question or complain please tell me and i will try to explain :).

3. Zackinblack

Zackinblack God of Hyrule

This might be gab fault Zak but he is actually a better mod than you think bro But from my time in the server i did not see any one having a complaint in the war that was happening cause it sounded like every one was having a great time there in your so called castle and hey nothing was destoryed or broke any thing And i think Gab would get a warning cause he was one of the best mods out there that helps keeps the server going so if you want to really argue about a stupid complaint like that. If your going to be selfish and not say stop then you shouldnt have even made this complaint =/

4. zeldadude001

zeldadude001 Legendary Hero

Zak we started that war to have fun and gab wasnt abousing his powers he was just tping cuase we were haveing the war in benitos castle and to be honest I started the war before gab hes done nothing wrong you just came on and acused him of abusing his powers.It was just a fake war just for fun so zak just because he was tping doesnt mean that hes abusing his powers.

EpicNintendoguy2 likes this.
  5. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

Even so, Moderators are here to make the server a better place. If a Moderator is teleporting to another player, whether into a player's house or not, it is all to make the server safer. I have teleported to random players as well just to see what they were up to. Moderators have the ability to use the command for this exact reason, just as we can teleport any player to us if the player was being a nuisance, griefing, or has trespassed into another player's home.

6. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

sometimes i do that too lol. But in this case we were just having some fun

7. Emtheis_Aelonary

Emtheis_Aelonary Hylian Hero

i believe Gabocore never did anything wrong. He always helped when needed, fixed griefs, and gave helpful information. In my opinion he is one of or the best mod on the server. He never committed anything wrong. He is a good guy!:)

8. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

So you mean i abused them?

9. Dunoven1

Dunoven1 Hylian Knight

I was defending you in that post, gab, not saying you were abusing your powers. I openly admitted to doing the exact same thing. Why would I do this if I thought it was abusing powers?

10. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

I like many others on the server feel that this was a misunderstanding and Gabocore's position should be returned. He has always been a wonderful moderator and has helped many people. please make Gab a mod again.

11. gabocore

gabocore Olympus Lord

wow that's beautiful :oops: lol

12. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

Just hoping you get your position back Gab.;)

13. Emtheis_Aelonary

Gab was always helpful. most people on the server would like him to be a mod again, due to the fact that he helped often. he should be demodded because of one complaint. i was on the day zakito complaint. nothing was done wrong

14. Emtheis_Aelonary

shouldnt be demoddded i meant