Change

BenjaminFowler's mod app

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Benji, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Zackinblack

Zackinblack God of Hyrule

well then you should have said that to a mod thats disrespecting

Guttingamer likes this.
  2. Guttingamer

Guttingamer Triforce Sage

Well maybe that's because Mark agreed with me in meaning you needed a tempban to learn your lesson. :I

3. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

the thing that i hate about fat gut is that he always just HAS to get the last laugh. he got the last laugh at you, didn't he? made you lose your modship.

michaelblue10 likes this.
  4. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I learned my lesson when i was perm'd about 20 times unfairly.

5. Zackinblack

Benji I dont really care about that im over it You need to get over this pass is the pass

vayanui8 and Guttingamer like this.
  6. Guttingamer

Well, more disrespecting. Anyway, that's long over. Zack and I are buddies now. It wasn't the only reason anyway. It was multiple reasons that I don't want to talk about at the moment because it's none of my business.

7. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

i can't "pass" it im still tempbanned for 5 days because he gets what he wants.

8. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

Heres the deal. You respect me, and I'll respect you. It's only fair that the mods treat players fairly, not like dirt.

dragontamer259 likes this.
  9. Guttingamer

I AM respecting you though. You've been throwing insults at me and I've been letting them fly by. I have not insulted you at all.

10. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

You insulted me by banning my friends, treating me like crap, abusing commands on me, and perm banning one of the oldest players on this server. Also, saying no to my mod app because we have a feud. To you, it may seem like normal mod stuff, but to me, it's disrespect.

michaelblue10 and Peter like this.
  11. Zackinblack

How does him banning your friends an insult to you?

12. Guttingamer

You're gonna have to accept that mods will say no to your app. Just to be honest here, the feud was certainly not the only reason I said no to your mod app. I reviewed your mod app, and you should that the feud was not the only reason. I would've said no despite the feud, anyway. I'm afraid to say, if it had never happened, it still would have been a no.

Those players got themselves banned. You were not asked to stand up for them like this. Why do you persist? Your behavior because of this is not going to get them unbanned, its just going to get you banned. Don't sacrifice yourself for their mistakes. You are tempbanned for six days, but it's not too late to turn around and be friends again.

If you could turn around after your ban is over, and accept that they are banned, then I will forget this whole thing ever happened, and we can be friends.

So what do you say, Ben?

13. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

They were some of the oldest people on the server along side me.

14. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I still thought of us as friends. then you banned me. that actually really hurt me.

15. Guttingamer

Well I am just doing my job.

16. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

Guccio, speak man.

17. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

Well, I never thought of all people, you would be the one to ban me. thats where "sadastic fool," "punk", and "hitler," came from.

18. Guttingamer

Saying things like that doesn't really help your case. I think you should just accept that you've been banned and move on.

19. Benji

Benji Triforce Sage

I guess this "turning around" think isn't going to work. I think we should just avoid eachother when im back.

20. Guttingamer

Well you should probably start by learning to stop harassing me on the forums.