Change

banned a while ago (appeal)

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by ganonslayer01, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ganonslayer01

ganonslayer01 Deku Scrub

hello whomever reads this post. I used to play Zeldacraft a while (I believe from the range of a year and a half to two years, but I'm unsure) ago and was banned. I can give the exact situation to which this ban came about, and an explanation. I used to come on the server on my own, but more recently I had started bringing my girlfriend at the time to play with me. We went into what was the survival zone at the time (I don't know if it has changed since then) and started to build. needing stone, I began to search. I came across this castle like structure, but it was completely empty. no chest, no doors, no claim, that sort of thing. There was no indication of anyone being there or coming back, so I took some of the stone to use for my house. It was a small while later that I tried to come on the server again and realized that I was banned. I asked my girlfriend to inquire as to how long I would be, to which a mod replied something along the lines of "forever." This is clear, as I am still banned from the server. With that said, on to the appeal.

I am sorry to the person whos base I destroyed, and to the server for forcing you guys to have to permaban someone. I am older now, and much more mature, and I am curious as to how the server has grown in the time I've been away. I formally request that you unban me. I assure you, these actions will not happen again. If they, for some stupid reason do, you can feel free to ban me once again, but they will not. I am not that kind of person. Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Minecraft Name: ganonslayer01

2. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

@nasfi, @Kozuta and I agree that you seem sincere enough. Your ban reason on the server doesn't give a ballpark estimate of how much you broke (if it did and said ~200+ we'd be more hesitant). Especially after 2 years though, we agreed that you've changed. Welcome back
    Appeal Accepted.

Mergu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.