Change

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Coasterkid1, Apr 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Coasterkid1

Coasterkid1 Deku Scrub

Back in 2017 my account got banned falsely banned for having a hack client. From what I remember a random lightning bole appeared then an admin teleported to me and banned me. My Minecraft username is "FiveManager".

Ichikuro and nasfi like this.
  2. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

The user who banned you was an administrator by the name of Ichikuro. Now, I fully trust their judgement on these things, and by knowing them they wouldn't "falsely" ban someone for hacking. We'll wait for them to reply in this and see what they have to say

Banned4 likes this.
  3. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

Pretty long time to wait for a ban appeal.

as for the details of the situation it’s been so long. I hardly believe my judgement was wrong.

https://www.zeldacraft.com/threads/trusted-application.7982/#post-147179

you had a trusted thread that another now admin says you were overall being a nuisance. I’m all for unbanning you, but the whole “falsely banned” thing should be explained better

4. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

Just saw you try to log in. We've discussed it and whatever you did was 3 years ago, so of course you deserve another chance. Just please don't do anything bannable again. Going to go ahead and unban you now.

5. DarkMarshal

DarkMarshal Disneylandlord of your intellectual property

Hi there, just saw you tried logging in again, for some reason the /unban command did not work. Another mod has tried to do it, so hopefully you can log in now. Post here if you're still having problems.