Change

Ban appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by Ganondorf629, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Ganondorf629

Ganondorf629 Deku Scrub

Hi, I got banned several month ago for cheating items in creative, and I would like to be unbanned.

I won't cheat items anymore there, it's useless. There are a few zelda server, so this is a reason to not cheat items on your server anymore...

2. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

This appeal is a bit premature, you've been banned for multiple reasons, consider re-appealing at a later date. In other words: No.

3. Windy-chan

Windy-chan Hylian Citizen

You came on another server yesterday that I am a part of and proceeded to hack not only our creative mode but also attempt to hack into our forums. I had to change my password multiple times. Do not let him back to zc pls.

4. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

If you can show us proof that would come in handy, otherwise your response is useless

5. Windy-chan

Windy-chan Hylian Citizen

sure. when I come home I'll post up the screen shots.

6. WindWakerLink

WindWakerLink Deku Scrub

First picture shows mushroom blocks that are not available in creative mode which proves he spawned them in, and he posted shields up that when you get close to them they show the name of the shield(again, only something an admin can do). We don't even have the command on the server for that function.

Second picture shows many player heads he placed down, which is impossible because not even the mods have /skull or /ph spawn. He placed these heads down very quickly as well.

2017-04-15_16.42.52.png 2017-04-15_16.43.49.png

7. Ganondorf629

Ganondorf629 Deku Scrub

@Windy-chan I didn't try to hack your forum, I told @Linebeck or Okami it was a bug...

@TravisTouchdown What I did on ZC isn't as grave as if I had cheated in PvP and stole players stuff. Why don't you give me a second chance on my main account? Yes I am a very naughty boy I gave a Light Arrow to a player in creative world, but I won't do it anymore.

8. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

I think these screens prove you will not change, you used a hacked client, and we have 0 tolerance for that. You cannot use hacks here, even if it is with good intentions

TravisTouchdown likes this.
  9. Ganondorf629

Ganondorf629 Deku Scrub

No, it doesn't ! I thought this server was more tolerant, but I know yours isn't so I won't do it anymore

Pls unban me

10. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

No.

11. Ganondorf629

Ganondorf629 Deku Scrub

Minecraft 1.12 added the functionality of this mod, so everyone can use it now...

So I don't have it anymore.

Can I be unbanned please, I won't use this functionality

I'm not often playing on this server, but I like to chill here and pvp at spawn, or exploring and discovering the server's builds...
    If I wasn't motivated to come back here, I wouldn't ask you six month later... I dunno how I could proove you I won't do it anymore on this server.
    If you say no, I'll be sure I've no chance to come back on the only minecraft zelda server in the world.

This server isn't like every server, you might know it. When someone is banned from Hypixel, he only gets tempbanned. Why ? Because there's no server like hypixel.
    Your server is similar as Hypixel in one way. There's no other zelda server. The client side mod I used wasn't fair. I used it to get not available items. Now, the new hotbar.nbt allows everyone to get these items, so it's fair for everyone. However, I'm aware it can be dangerous, so I won't use it. Please trust me, I really wish to come back there

12. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

For the last fucking time, no.

13. DCaff95

DCaff95 Triforce Disciple

so what you're saying is you want to come back because you can use an exploit to go straight back to what you were doing when you got banned...really?

TravisTouchdown likes this.
  14. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

I think you guys are misunderstanding him. He's not saying he wants to come back so he can use the trick (not really an exploit, as it was designed by Mojang to be client-sided). He's saying he wants to come back because now the hack isn't even a hack, which is understandable. Plus it's been ages, and he's been really mature about it.

For those reasons, I've decided to unban you. Thanks for being persistent, it shows your dedication here. Welcome back~

15. Ganondorf629

Ganondorf629 Deku Scrub

Thank you :) Happy to be back here :D