Change

Ban Appeal for DragonCraftRuzes

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by RGEpicMrT, May 31, 2014.

1. RGEpicMrT

RGEpicMrT I like chips

Hey guys, it's me again.

Let's get down to business. My younger sister, also known as DragonCraftRuzes, first joined the server about 5 months ago, and I posted a ban appeal about 3 months ago, which can be looked at here. One thing that messed up the appeal though was the face that I didn't state the reason WHY she was banned.

She came on the server while I was AFK, taking care of some business for the good old family. She walked into the PvP area, got killed, and started raging the hell out. She was cursing, spamming and capping like a maniac. When I came back on I saw her cursing and capping so I told her to stop. She didn't and, since Gut was on, I messaged him telling him to ban my sister since she wasn't supposed to be on there in the first place since she acted like one of those "Girls Gone Wild" you would see on TV or something like that.

She got arrested a couple times, went to rehab, bla bla bla, it's all explained in the other ban appeal. Anyway, she's calmed down and matured now, so I would like to ask for her to be unbanned.

Oh, and those who think that she should just post her own appeal, her computer has parental controls enabled, so the forums are blocked for her, and she's not allowed by my parents and me to go on my computer.

2. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

enough with the arrested BS. The arrested 15 times at age 8 is an obvious lie. I refuse to accept an appeal unless you are honest in it

3. RGEpicMrT

RGEpicMrT I like chips

Sorry I forgot to mention that.

I over-exaggerated the whole "arrested 15 times" thing last time I posted the appeal. She was "taken in" (if that's the better term you want for it" 3 times by a cop and was taken to a correctional facility for children.

Sorry about the comfusion, sometimes I lie to myself, sadly.

4. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

please give us more details than that. She wasn't exactly well behaved last time so give us more information

5. RGEpicMrT

RGEpicMrT I like chips

Alrighty then.

When she was 8 she misbehaved a lot. She would yell at the teacher, disobey directions given to her, throw objects across the room, and curse at other students during recess. She was so much trouble that the school research officer had to take her out of school to let off some steam. After the third time this happened, my parents sent her to a child's correctional facility and they got her back on her own feet. Now she's as well-behaved as she's ever been.

I hope that sums things up for you.