Change

Application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Galacticvoid812, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Galacticvoid812

Galacticvoid812 Deku Scrub

GalacticVoid812.
    US Mountain Time.
    I want to be a mod because I have always wanted to be one and I really like this server because of the zelda theme and I would like to help out becuase when I'm online there are not any mods on.
    I think i know some of them but not all of them because I have never been a mod before but I am willing to learn!
    I will Do my very best to be calm mature and trustworthy and help people on this server out!

1. I go to the house I see how serious i view the damage and see how long ago it happened, then use the command /co rollback u:[username] t:[time] r:[radius] and if the griefer constantly griefing ban them for a reasonable amount of time.

2. Wail them for a couple of minutes for them to calm down. using /jail [username] jail [time]

3. Warn them and if it continues either jail or temp ban.

4. Teleport them out of the house and possibly jail.

2. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

Not a huge deal, but I'd really like to see the questions beside your answers in the future.
    You really need to go into more detail in the questions. I'll repeat what I've said to two others in the past couple weeks:
    I'm going to assume that you meant "jail" for question two so I'll give that a pass. The most critical thing for me is a list of commands. If you explain their function in the app then don't feel like you have to explain them at the end, but it's better to provide more info than not enough. I'd recommend looking at some more recent apps that have been accepted as guidelines. Here are a few if you're interested:
    https://www.wiizelda.net/forums/threads/a-mod-app-i-suppose.8240/
    https://www.wiizelda.net/forums/threads/red’s-mod-app-feb-2018.8247/
    https://www.wiizelda.net/forums/threads/moderator-application.8246/

I'm going to say no to this. Good luck next time!

EDIT: I also haven't seen you on before. If you're new (which I suspect you are since you just joined the forums today) I'd recommend waiting at least a month before reapplying and get to know people (especially staff). 2 or 3 weeks is pushing it. I'd wait at least 5.

3. Galacticvoid812

I have played on this server for like 9 months it may be because i switched my username and i only joined the forum to apply

4. Galacticvoid812

if it helps my last username is Xx_Dsm_xX (I know edgey)

5. CinderNeo

CinderNeo Old Timer

Ok good to hear. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

6. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

As Bugalet said above, I'd like to see as well some more detail on the questions. Also a little ladder of what you think of how many blocks should be a punishment. I've also haven't seen you around on the server, and your punishments are very very harsh, so I'm giving a no as well. Good luck next time, and thank you for applying

7. Galacticvoid812

Just a question. What did you mean by your punishments are very harsh?

8. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

cruel or severe