Change

Another Appeal

Discussion in 'ZeldaCraft Reports & Ban Appeals' started by TheJoeWizard, Jun 10, 2020.

1. TheJoeWizard

TheJoeWizard Hylian Knight

My name is DarkLinkArisen, and many of you know me as Dark. A few months ago I was banned for my toxic and asinine behavior, and I have done what I can to make amends. In the time since my last appeal, I've thought about what was said by Cowlio. "Sure you may have changed over the recent months, but what you did warranted a complete permanent ban and I have very little belief that your ban will be uplifted. You're a good person and all but you're going to need a SERIOUS change to come back here." This was one of the many things that helped me understand the scale of how I had acted. I've realized that the friends and memories I've made here on ZeldaCraft have stuck with me, for better or worse, and I'd like to continue to make those memories. Originally I made my last appeal thinking that I was sorry, and telling myself I had apologized to the best of my ability since the ban, but I've since come to find that I was lying to myself. With this thought, I had the intention of apologizing individually to every member of the server, but I've found it difficult until now to find the proper words. So, I had the idea of apologizing here, but I still can't find what to say to you all. All I know is this; I am extremely sorry for the actions I took and the words I spoke against everyone, I don't know what, if I ever will be able to, I can do to make it up to you. I wish to be given a second chance, but I see that I don't believe I deserve it. I want to believe I can have a second chance, but knowing the things I did, I know I deserve the punishment I received. With the time that has passed, I've been able to gain a better understanding of things thanks to those who would listen. Whether or not I am allowed to return to the server now or at any point in the future, I want to say I'm extremely grateful for all the the help I was given, the kindness I was shown, and for those who gave me another chance. So with this, I leave my ban in your hands, though I never had any power over it, I want all of you to know that i have changed for the better, whether you have seen it yet or not. Thank you everyone who reads this, staff or not, because this apology is for everyone, and I hope you will all find the ability to forgive me, even though I have taken many terrible actions in the past.

2. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight Staff Member

I feel like you have had enough changes in my eyes. There has got to be a point where we say a perm is a perm. It is a no for me now and it will stay a no for the forseeable future

3. TheJoeWizard

I understand completely why this is your decision, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my appeal. I will continue to wait and hopefully someday past the near future I will be permitted to return to the server, and in the meantime, I will continue to work on bettering myself so that if one day I am permitted to return, I will be a far better person to be around.

4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla Staff Member

After some discussion the staff team has decided to not unban you due to you having many final straws that were broken before the permanant ban was put in place

5. TheJoeWizard

I understand the decision you have all come to, and I'd like to say that if the time ever comes for me to be unbanned, I'll be a much better person than the one I used to be.

nasfi likes this.