Change

An assessment of opinions.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MasterofZelda14, Apr 24, 2017.

1. MasterofZelda14

MasterofZelda14 Hylian Knight

Hey guys, Moz here, and I was wondering if I could ask you guys a favor.

Over the past few years I've grown (and stumbled) as a person, and I noticed that people's opinion of my character and/or behavior seemed to change along with those. So, I guess my purpose in making this thread is to ask what everyone honestly thinks of me now. I want to go for another shot at Moderator in the future, hopefully, so getting this little survey will help me to recognize areas where I can improve, not just for your sake, the ZeldaCraft community, but for everyone else I meet as well.

Your (constructive) criticism is very appreciated, I hope and pray that you have a productive, pleasurable week :link:

2. Konata

Konata Waifu

3. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown Dori-Kin

I'll be short on this:
    You do come over as a nice guy and all, but some of your statements make me cringe sometimes. I.E that time you randomly said you had autism without me even asking if you did. For the rest you're a swell guy

4. MasterofZelda14

I do apologize for randomly coming into conversations, I am aware that it is rude and it's a personal issue I'm currently working on. I mostly do it because I'm normally bored when I come on to the server and I just want something to do or having a conversation with someone. Most of my friends are busy when I'm free and vice versa, so I don't often have stimulating conversations -_-

5. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

You're a good guy, but you take too much credit for reporting a player, something anyone can do. That's pretty much it, honestly.

6. MasterofZelda14

Hahaha, sorry bout that, I get excited because I A:don't like rule-breakers, I do the best I can to abide in the rules. B: I normally don't ever get to do anything important on the server so I feel accomplished.

7. PicaroRob

PicaroRob Triforce Sage

That's alright if you feel that way. Just don't try to be too flamboyant about it, alright? Just something that I think you could work on. And you say that you don't get to do anything important on the server. What is your definition of importance? I could help you out.