Change

_Gircraft_'s Mod application

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by _Gircraft_, Jan 19, 2014.

1. _Gircraft_

_Gircraft_ Hylian Hero

Hi everyone its me _GIRCRAFT_ or Gir on the server
    And to be honest I've wanted to be a mod for a while I've just been to nervous to do an app:l-dizzy:
    However now i understand the mod commands better than before
    Seeing mods I understand that you do need to be Responsible, mature, calm, and deffinately trustworthy.

1.If someone reports a grief I will help by a /tp to the player then /co inspect who broke the blocks and
    /co rollrack the grief. Ex.(/co rollback u:Someguysnamehere t:2h r:30
    2.If two players are arguing I will suggest that they stop if not I will mute one or both of them if they continue to fight after thier mute then I will tempban them both for 20-30 minutes.
    3.Ok same as before I will suggest them to stop if not,then I will mute them if they continue after a mute they will be tempebanned for 20-30 minutes.
    4. If someone griefs into anothers house I will give a warning, if I see it happens again it will result in a ban.

Thank you very much for taking some time to read my mod app! :l-nn: Have an awesome day!

2. istutt909

istutt909 Ey lmao

App vote: no
    i am sorry Gir, but i expected more of you. This is not detailed or long enough.

thecharizardf8 and mitchell like this.
  3. vayanui8

vayanui8 Senior Bracer

you need a bit more detail gir. However, I do think you would do a good job and you at least seem to know how the commands work. Just go a bit more in depth next time

thecharizardf8 likes this.
  4. Linked Dimentio

Linked Dimentio The Vanguard

I agree, I too expected him to make a rather decent app.

thecharizardf8 likes this.