Change

01Zeldagirl's Mod Application # ???

Discussion in 'Mod Applications' started by Zeldagirl01, Sep 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeldagirl01

Zeldagirl01 Deku Scrub

Hi everyone, I just couldn't help myself with this :l-nn: I've only been back on the server for a short while now, so I expect many people to be wary of my future activity on the server. I LOVE ZeldaCraft, and now that I've gotten rid of my tumor toxic ex-boyfriend, I'm very happy to be on whenever I have the free time now. I do have school and a job, but my senior year course load is rather light, and my favorite thing to do when I wanna relax is play MC with my favorite people, old and new <3 So, without further ado...

01Zeldagirl
    EST
    17 years old

Why I want to be a mod:
    I've played on here since 2012, and was a mod back then when I was 11. (I don't know how I was accepted :l-dizzy:) I adore the players and the server, and I love being able to help the server, help people, and create a nice, welcoming community for new players.

Do you have a good understanding of the commands a mod uses: yes! Well, for the most part, to be honest. I'm a little rusty on some coreprotect commands because it's been so long, but since I'm predisposed to it I bet I could pick it up again pretty fast. I've been an admin on one server and an owner of my own server at different times, so I'm very familiar with most commands, with of course the exception of coreprotect.

Will you be calm, mature, responsible, and trustworthy?: Of course! I've grown a LOT since I was mod back in the day, and I like to think one of my biggest strengths is being able to keep a level head during tough situations. I've dealt with a lot of troublesome players, and am not afraid to lay down the law when I have to. I can be willing to give second chances, if a player proves that they can own up to their past mistakes and overcome them.

1.) Someone's house has been griefed, what do you do?: I would go to the players house and inspect the broken blocks, and then rollback the damage. I'd interrogate the offender, and punish him justly. Of course, first offenses/small griefs would get a warning, and repeat offenses/big griefs would get a tempban/permban depending on the severity.

2.) Some users are arguing, what do you do?: I would ask the players politely to calm down and resolve their argument elsewhere. If they continued, I would start with a kick, then a mute(s), and tempbans if it really escalated that far and that intensely.

3.) A user is hurling abusive language at you, what do you do?: I would first tell them to stop and that it is rude and against the rules, continuing forward I would kick, mute and tempban if it progressed to such an extreme level. I would like to think all players would learn to stop at around the mute, but measures must be taken afterward to keep the server friendly and fun for all players.

4.) Someone enters another person's house without their permission, what do you do?: I would calmly tell the player to please leave the other's house, as it is against the rules to invade someone else's property without permission. If they did not leave, I would jail them for 10 minutes, and proceed to a tempban for a few hours if they kept harassing the other player.

Thank you all for reading another one of my applications, love you all <3

SuSAliens, nasfi and Mergu like this.
  2. Mergu

Mergu Drowning Staff Member

- Mature
    - Dependable
    - Friendly
    - Intelligent
    - Funny
    - Has piles of staff experience
    - Doesn't banshee scream in voice chats

My vote:
    it's gamer time

3. Ichikuro

Ichikuro Bow wow. I am dog.

App is long. Detailed. Makes sense. Honest. Punctuation. Has experience.

You have entered the yes zone.

(I totally copied Mergus template)

SuSAliens, nasfi and Zeldagirl01 like this.
  4. nasfi

nasfi Soufla

Do I even need to list my reasons on why I'm saying yes?

tenor.gif

SuSAliens and Zeldagirl01 like this.
  5. greenleeuw

greenleeuw Hylian Knight

Well easy yes from me.
    Ichi and mergu took the words out of my mouth.

SuSAliens likes this.
  6. Zeldagirl01

Zeldagirl01 Deku Scrub

Thank you everyone! ❤ except nasfi with the gif lol

SuSAliens likes this.
  7. Kozuta

Kozuta Space Cowboy

Obvious yes from me. You've got experience, you've made another good app and you're one of the most chill, nice people I know. I'd be happy to accept you back into staff, even considering just how many we have currently

8. ayden425

ayden425 @TheMelonGod

I give it the fat yes.

9. Neemfy

Neemfy Hylian Citizen

Y E S

SuSAliens likes this.
  10. Banned_

Banned_ Banned

[​IMG]